Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's On!

As of April 25 (my lovely sister-in-law's birthday), I officially have one month left until my due date. And it's now April 29th. Time's a tickin'! Here's some things that are on my plate between now and then:

- A week and a half left of teaching 21 piano students

- A piano recital on May 8.

- I'm scheduled to play keyboard in our Well band on the 9th and 16th (provided I'm still pregnant and functional at the time)

- Nesting... so far I've cleaned out the refrigerator, the oven, and the linen closet. None of which will help baby Ty, I realize, but I'm slowly working my way toward cleaning out his room.

- Tommy's winding down his school year, so there's end of year parties and such. Plus he's three and always requires lots of attention and energy.

And finally, we have less than one month to turn this into a nursery.




The flooring is supposed to arrive today and if all goes according to plan, will be installed this weekend. The giant bookcases will be taken to storage to be used in Dean's new office come August, and the futon will stay in the room for overnight guests (especially Mema, who will be staying for a week or two after he's born... I'm so thankful!!!!). Then we'll just have to get the rest of the baby furniture out of hiding in the garage, clean it all up, set it up, and baby Ty is free to arrive! I will keep you updated on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment