Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Recap

Saturday was a busy day for me! If you remember, we had Ty's floors put in and then when I went to the park to meet a couple good friends, Vonna came over and set up the furniture in there. So now all I have to do is decorate and find the pieces that I'm missing to the crib so that I can attach the fourth side (I should probably do them in the opposite order that I mentioned them).




While Vonna was slaving over the baby furniture, Tommy and I went traipsing to the park to meet two of my good friends and college roommates. Anais came in town for the weekend and is due with her third baby any day now, and Kelly was in town for the weekend from Wisconsin. So we met up with the kids at the park and couldn't resist getting a couple pictures.





A very exciting milestone for our family and our church was this Sunday. It was our last ever service at Godby High School. The Well has called Godby our home since we officially launched in August of 2007. We have the opportunity to move to a warehouse and convert it to a permanent church for us. The service yesterday was a great time to look back and celebrate God's faithfulness to us over the last three years or so. We've seen incredible things in the Cougar's Den at Godby and we can't wait to see what God is planning to do in our next step at the next location. We still need about $100,000 to do it, but God has always directed us to make a move and have faith and then provided the funds to make it happen exactly when we need them. So now it's time to watch and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment