Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inserra Family Happenings

The Well now has three services to choose from: 9:30 and 11:15 am and 8:00 pm. I will probably never attend the 8:00 due to two little sleepy boys. But I'm loving the great new opportunities in our Well Community!

Sally and Bennett came to town this weekend with Mac and she and Mac have been here all week. We've had lots of fun, and Tommy and Ty are loving spending time with their aunt and cousin.

We had our first parent-teacher conference for Tommy. I could not be more proud of my little boy!

I currently can identify more professional wrestlers than you can. And it's embarrassing.

I was getting incredibly frustrated with Tommy's 5:45 am wake-ups every day for the past month or so. But now with the time change, it's 4:30ish. I can't believe it, but I'm asking for 5:45 back!

I had to have a cyst removed from my elbow yesterday. There is now a hole in my arm and it's gross. But Tommy kissed my bandages and that was adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment