Saturday, December 18, 2010

Disney World, Take 2

Last year we took Tommy to Disney and had a great time, but he was a little young still, and slightly terrified of... everything. This year, we decided to try again. It was an incredible trip. My parents and brother met us there and really enjoyed Disney with the boys. After having pumped Tommy up for the fun that was to come, we had success. Mostly. He only cried before getting on Peter Pan. But he got on and had a great time.



Tommy was really excited about characters this year.




Ty also had lots of fun. He's a huge Disney fan.




After much coaxing, Tommy almost went on the Pirates of the Caribbean. But at the last minute, he turned back in tears with Dean. So Jason and I went instead. And I was so glad he decided not to go. He would be having nightmares into next year!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your trip to disney ! great pics, looked like lots of fun.I am following your blog, you are welcome to follow my blog as well.Blessings ,Jane

    ReplyDelete