Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. The smell of cinnamon everywhere I go

2. Sprinkling cinnamon in my coffee. I know I can do it year round and it's very healthy, but it's so much more fun in fall!

3. Great oatmeal concoctions. A bowl of oatmeal is incredibly boring without lots of fun things in it! Seasonal fruits, nuts, and dried yummy things make it delicious... add a splash of almond milk and it's heaven in a bowl.

4. Leaving the AC off.

5. Football. Contrary to what Dean may say, I actually do enjoy football.  Even more so when it's not 95 degrees outside. I just don't feel the need to watch it for 12 hours straight. But believe it or not, I do have ESPN radio on my presets in my car. Just sayin'.

6. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I actually don't care for them that much but knowing that they're only around for a couple months makes me crave them. Call it peer pressure, I guess.

7. An hour less of daylight makes an early bedtime so much easier.

8. Getting to bust out some fall clothes. I happen to love camel and boots make me smile :).

9. Baking cookies. Need I say more?

10. Christmas is right around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to the pumpkin latte!! Great blog-great weekend!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete