Saturday, September 3, 2011

A New Year

No, it's not January already (although it seems about that long since I've last posted).  But living in a college town, being part of a church that reaches lots of college students, and now having a little school go-er of my own, I firmly believe that New Year's Day needs to be changed to September 1.  But that's another post for another time.

Since I've last written, lots has happened.  Tommy turned 5.

Sarah and Todd got married, creating the union of Todd Inserra and Sarah Inserra (say it out loud and it's really fun... thanks Dane!)  Sadly the only pictures I have are professional ones that are on Facebook and I can't put them on here.  But just know it was beautiful and lots of fun!

And Tommy started Kindergarten.  He's going to a half day program and will repeat it at our public school next year because of his incredibly late birthday.  But judging by how much he loves Kindergarten now, I don't think he'll mind doing it again next year!









1 comment: