Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Shows for Tommy's Mommy?

I just watched possibly the most anticipated episode of "The Office"... along with millions of other people, I'm sure. The difference between us though is that this was only my second or third full episode. And now I'm hooked. I mean, who doesn't love the YouTube video of the wedding processional? Yes, I realize they were making fun of it but I still laughed out loud.

And last night, while I was watching my usual "Law & Order: SVU", I did something I've never done before. I checked the TV Guide channel to see if there was anything better on. Yes, I know that just upset lots of people, but I guess I was getting bored. So I noticed that the new show "Glee" was on a different network at the same time. My friend Lindsay (who finally blogged and you might wet your pants laughing at the post) is now obsessed with that show so I figured I should at least check it out. The outcome? I watched the end of "Glee" instead of "SVU". What is the world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment