Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up

For the past three weeks I've been running on a 24-hour schedule. And in the last week, Tommy and Ty have timed their wake-ups perfectly. Or maybe I should say imperfectly. When Ty's just finishing with his last feeding for the night (lately around 6 am), I lay back down in bed and within 30 minutes or so, Tommy's up and ready to start his day. And lately my wonderful percolator coffee maker has been acting up and making incredibly weak coffee, looking something like green tea. Gross. It's been enough to drive me nuts.

So yesterday I decided it was time for a new coffee maker. I've always had expensive ones and now I've downgraded and bought just a basic Mr. Coffee. But I'm really excited because I have it set to make me a delicious pot of coffee at precisely 6:45 tomorrow morning. Will I be happy about being up that early after waking up all through the night? No, but this will certainly make things easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment