Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ty's First Trip

It's been a busy week here. I feel like I say that a lot, but this week really was on the crazy side. I got to take my first airplane trip solo with the boys (so not really solo, more of a trio). We went to Ft. Lauderdale to see my family for just a quick visit and Ty got to meet his great grandma Pat. We left Tuesday night and since the plane was a bit late, we didn't get there until about 9. Then we spent all day Wednesday at Zoo Miami. Tommy had a blast. He even got to feed giraffes! We caught an early flight Thursday morning so I could be home in time to teach a 12:30 piano lesson and see Dean for a bit before he went out of town this weekend. Whew!! Here are some highlights of the trip.

Here we are at the Tallahassee airport


Meeting Mima Pat


Zoo!



And in that time Ty turned 8 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment