Thursday, July 15, 2010

Precious

Tommy and I have been having lots of theological talks lately. He's asked a lot about dying and heaven and Jesus and God. I try to tone it down so a 3-year old can understand and I think he has some concept of the fact that heaven is a good thing. Tonight he asked me if there is a children's museum in heaven. And he wanted to know if God has more toys than he does. I answered yes to both questions.

On a completely different note, I got some great pictures today. As promised, here's Ty's 7 week picture, and I was even able to get both boys smiling afterward!




And happy birthday to Uncle Todd! Here he is with his three nephews. I'm really proud of the fact that I actually got a picture with all of them looking!

1 comment:

  1. The one of Tommy and Ty smiling - that needs to be framed and hung in your house. So cute.

    ReplyDelete