Thursday, September 30, 2010

126

This is the number of days since I've slept for at least 6 consecutive hours. And I've only had a handful of 5 hour stretches of sleep. But now I think we've turned a corner. For the last month, Ty's been waking up roughly every hour and a half at night. Not to eat, but just kind of to say what's up. Two nights ago we let Ty "cry it out" (which took a whopping 12 minutes for him to fall asleep). He woke up a few times that night but went longer before he had to eat. Last night he slept straight until nearly 6:00 this morning. I would have slept straight until then too, but I woke up around 4:00 in a slight panic that he hadn't woken up to eat yet. So I guess that shorter sleep was my fault.

But tonight I'm ready to break the streak.

Now that I've posted this for all of the blogosphere to see (or at least my 4 readers), I'm sure he'll start waking up again. But here's hoping that tonight I can get at least 6 hours. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment