Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Finally Gave In!

For the last few months I've been reading a number of blogs, just enjoying a glimpse into the days of the writers. Of course I read Dean's blog every day (my personal favorite). I've laughed at Lindsay Knipple's stories of delivering babies and raising her own. I even bought the Chocolate Banana Vivano from Starbucks because Ainsley Arment said it's amazing (it is really good). And now I've decided to take plunge and try this for myself.

So I'll start with the basics. I've been married for almost 5 years to Dean, who's not only an amazing husband, but also a great pastor. We planted the Well here in Tallahassee just over a year ago. It's been a crazy ride since then, but one I wouldn't trade for anything. Tommy turned two in August and since I get to stay home with him during the day, he keeps me on my toes. I teach piano lessons at home 3 afternoons a week and have 14 students, ages 6 through 14. And to make sure I don't get bored, I lead a community group from the Well of twenty-something ladies. At least that's what we're calling it this week.

And that's me!

1 comment: