Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Mom is so Tech Savvy...

This morning I was talking to my mom on the phone about her facebook account that she just discovered she had. She was wondering why someone would have messaged her to get my brother's phone number, rather than just call a few people to get my mom's phone number to call my mom to get his number (sounds easier, I know). Here was the conversation that ensued:

Me: "Mom, it's much easier to send a message on Facebook than to pick up the phone and call. Besides, lots of people have a Blackberry or something like it so they send and receive messages right from their phone"

Mom: "Well, I have blueberries and strawberries, not Blackberries."

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, pretty much how the conversation went, but not exactly! She neglects to tell you, her father and I don't live in a cave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, my mom doesn't live in a cave! She just is not quite ready to jump full swing into the technological revolution yet. She still values the art of letter writing. Can't blame her for that!

    ReplyDelete