Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Randoms

- I think I just killed a brown recluse spider in my living room. I killed another one just like it a few days ago in the hallway. Maybe we're experiencing a small infestation of venomous arachnids.

- I got Tommy really excited about his first Christmas special of the year on TV tonight: "Merry Madagascar". It lasted for 30 minutes and 15 of those minutes were commercials. We feel gypped.

- In my never-ending quest to replace some dairy with a delicious non-dairy product with the same amount of calcium, I was introduced to So Delicious yogurt. And it is so delicious! It's made with coconut milk and it has a bit more fat, but I was told that you burn calories while you're eating it. Not sure if that's actually true, but it's so good, I'll believe anything! A bit pricey, but worth the splurge.


- "Biggest Loser" makes me cry in the end every week. I'm watching it now. And crying.

- Later this week we're taking Tommy to Disney World for the first time. He's totally pumped. We'll take lots of pictures and I'm sure there will be plenty of good stories.

2 comments:

  1. Krissy I LOVE So Delicious coconut yogurt!!! I found it this summer and am totally hooked. They also make coconut milk ice cream. Look for it, you will die. Also, I have found a couple coupons for them online ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Madagascar... saw it in Sams for $5 and had it in the cart within seconds. Then a few minutes later I looked at the back of the DVD... 22 min. Back to the shelf it went.

    ReplyDelete