Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lazy Dog Days

It's Saturday morning. And it's 26 degrees outside. But the weather channel says it feels like it's 16 degrees out, so to me it's 16 degrees out. It's a perfect morning to sleep in. But Dean has a morning meeting today so he's up and in the shower. And I have a 3-year-old and one on the way so I'm destined to not sleep in again until at least the year 2018 (totally not complaining, I absolutely love Tommy and can't wait to meet my next little guy). Since this is such a good sleep-in day, though, someone should take advantage of it.

And that's where Dorsi comes in. She's developed the habit of sleeping in our bed with us (keep in mind she's 90 pounds) and staying in there until at least 9:30 every morning. Even when everyone else gets up and moving, Dorsi is snoring away. Or at least looking perturbed that I'm waking her up to snap a picture of her.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. We always encourage Kobe to get on the bed and sleep with us in the morning so we can sleep longer. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete