Thursday, January 14, 2010

Randoms

In the past week...

- I've had two dreams that Tommy pooped on the potty. Two! He's never actually done it, but I know it's coming. The recurring dream tells me so.

- I have taught piano lessons to 21 different students.

- I made basic homemade apple muffins so much tastier by sprinkling cinnamon sugar on top before baking them. Cinnamon sugar makes everything taste better!

- I think my "nesting" time has officially started. I've cleaned out Dean's and my dresser drawers, and started going through boxes of baby clothes in the garage.

- But I have not even come close to attempting to clear out the baby's new room. It kind of gives me a headache to think about it.

- I thought my coffee maker broke and I was devastated. Then I realized that it wasn't, it just needed to be thoroughly cleaned and now it works better than ever. And I'm elated.

- I excitedly bought Tommy a pair of mittens. And the next day it warmed up to 60 degrees. Oh well.

- I revisited the great movie that is "Office Space". You should do the same. Mindless entertainment is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment