Friday, August 27, 2010

Somebody's sick of these pictures



It's hard to believe it, but my littlest guy is three months old today. And I have to say I'm feeling much better today than I did three months ago! It's been quite an adjustment going from one to two children. I sleep way less but my caffeine consumption is getting me through. And my life has basically turned into one big juggling act but I absolutely love it.

Since you get to hear all about Tommy, I figured I'd give you some things you should know about Ty.

- He's a decent sleeper. On a good night he'll do an 8 hour stretch, and he has been doing that since he was about 8 weeks old. Of course I don't go to bed immediately when he does so I don't actually get an 8 hour stretch of sleep. He also takes a few 1 to 2 hour naps in his crib. It's heavenly.

- He's a more mellow baby. Ty is pretty content to lay and kick and is generally happy. Unless he's hungry or tired. Then watch out.

- He's incredibly social. His favorite thing is for me to lean him up against my legs and sing silly songs to him. He laughs and coos. It's absolutely adorable. He's also very talkative for a baby (haven't quite figured out what he's saying yet)

- Ty loves to lay in Tommmy's tent at night and listen to the bedtime stories with Tommy. And Tommy loves him to be in there with him. Last night he was sitting in the living room with Dean while I was reading to Tommy and Tommy said "I just really wish Ty could be in here with us right now!"

- He loves to be naked. If he's not already in a bad mood because he's hungry or tired, he adores being changed. And bath time is his favorite time of day.

- Rumor has it he looks just like me. Actually he looks just like his Uncle Jason, who apparently looks just like me. Either way he totally got my genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment