Friday, April 24, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!

Or at least just "camera". I'm embarking on a new venture today. A friend of Dean's family is getting married this afternoon at the beach about 45 minutes from where we live. Dean has been asked to perform the ceremony and I was asked to be the photographer! With all of my amazing pictures that I've posted on this blog, you might say "Well, of course, photography is simply one of your many talents." Actually, you probably won't say that. I mean, my pictures aren't bad, they just aren't great. So today I have the task of capturing the memories of this most special day. My camera tends to take grainy pictures and I'm afraid I won't know what setting to use (it's at sunset on the beach). No pressure.

2 comments:

  1. You will do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a fabulous job you did! Thanks again for being our photographer and for Dean "officially" joining our "God Ordained" lives together!

    M&K

    ReplyDelete