Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday Randoms

I'm sitting here typing this, eating pretzels and hummus and I notice that after all my hard work of touch-ups and perfecting my paint job, I left about 2 feet of blue tape in the corner of the ceiling above the TV. This would require me to get out the stool, move the TV, and possibly unplug some things in order to reach it. I've already put everything back where it goes and frankly, I don't want to get up. So I'm gonna leave it there for a while.

Tommy usually takes a 2 hour nap around 1 or 2. Today he fell asleep closer to 3 but he's still sleeping! Do I wake him up? Leave him and see if he wakes up excited about life at 7 or 8 (dangerously close to bedtime)? Or worse, see if he stays asleep through the night and decides his new wake-up time is 4 tomorrow morning? AAAAHH!

I just read that Guiding Light is canceling their show after 72 seasons. Seriously people?!? I don't even know what to say to that one. Sometimes we need to just let things die.

I'm out of coffee creamer, baby wipes, and grocery money. I'm tempted to steal money from our "Dates" envelope for the coffee creamer and use wet paper towels for the baby wipes. Is that bad?

I promised Tommy today that we would go to the bookstore (so he could play with the Thomas the Train set) and then the pet store a couple doors down in the same mall. Which, by the way, makes for an awesome morning of free entertainment! After the bookstore and, he was all excited to see the puppies, when much to our dismay, the pet store is now closed down. There were tears, but they quickly subsided when I told him we could go visit his great grandmother at her nursing home and see the goldfish there. I love that he's still at the age where a tank of goldfish is just as exciting as seeing a whole array of pets and playing with puppies.

1 comment: