Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dinner with My (Little) Guy

Tonight while Dean was at the Bobby Bowden Roast eating steak and banquet food, I decided to live it up with Tommy. I did pasta and sauce (I'm currently into Muir Glen tomato and basil sauce). But while I could have just settled for spaghetti noodles, I decided to step it up a notch and do bowties. That's right, there's nothing boring about bowties! Anyway, I had to laugh when Tommy was talking to his food before he ate it. He named each noodle after the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters: Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Clarabel (the cow), and Pete (the cat, who's kinda the bad guy, but it's Mickey so there's not really a bad guy). And as he ate them, he made sure to name each character that he was eating. It just made me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment