Sunday, July 19, 2009

Holy Freakin' Cow

Our floors are done! Mel, Andrew, and Jason worked really hard again this weekend while Dean, Tommy and I were all out of town and they did an unbelievable job. Here's some shots of the finished product. I don't have "before" shots, but just think of gross, ugly carpet. This is way better.




And you might notice the large box type thing on our dining room table. It's some sort of an open cabinet/shelf that Dean got at a garage sale. When I got home tonight some of his mini helmets were proudly displayed. I think he wants me to say it looks amazing and let him put it up on the wall in the living room. It was worth a try, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty sure the set up crew was just as excited. We were slappin high fives & hootin right up to the last piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissie, they look great! Bet it feels goood to have that done. :)

    ReplyDelete