Saturday, July 25, 2009

Reunion Day 2

Well last night was the big first night of Dean's reunion. Lots of people packed out Cafe Cabernet and reminisced on old times. I knew a surprising number of people, but it was still slightly overwhelming to me. Did I mention that Dean was the student body president and also the homecoming king? He knows EVERYONE! And he's very social anyway, so by the time midnight rolled around I was beyond exhausted. But he had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting so many people that I've heard so much about for the last 7 years.

Today was a picnic lunch at Leon, and it was a very family friendly event. Tommy was so "decided" (excited) to see Daddy's school and pet the lion in the front entrance. He never did. But he at least looked at it (don't worry, it's a statue). Now we're resting for a while and then we'll get ready for the dinner/party thing tonight. So far it's been a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment