Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love What I Do!

So it's not exactly "what I do" in the sense that it's my job. But it's one of the perks that comes with going to a church with lots of college kids. And I love connecting with them. Tonight we had some of the girls over for dinner and I got to make chicken parmesan and yummy asparagus and a salad. Then a few more people came over to join us for dessert, which was warm gooey brownies, strawberries, and ice cream. And then two more people popped in for our regular Tuesday night "Law & Order: SVU" party. Aside from the fact that I love to cook and bake, and dinner and dessert was really good (if I do say so myself), I've just always loved having people over. The more the merrier. And I also love that Tommy is growing up thinking it's completely normal for people to waltz in and out all day long.

And now I've gotta run. SVU is about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment