Friday, August 21, 2009

Fall Cleaning

I've been doing some fall cleaning lately. I wish I could say I'm a clean freak. Or that I can't stand clutter. Well, I guess I can't stand clutter, but I don't hate it enough to eradicate it all the time. However, I had finally had it and so I tackled our bedroom the other day. We had to get a new comforter set because Dorsi had completely destroyed the other one (she's no longer allowed on the bed...she hates our new comforter). So of course when you get new bedding you want to show it off! Since then my allergies have been going nuts but at least the bedroom and bathroom are clean. And I'm getting some lean pork chops all ready to put in the crock pot for dinner tonight. This is one of those days where I really feel like I have it all together. I even cleaned out my e-mail inbox! But then I walked into Tommy's room and this is what I saw.



Apparently he's not a clean freak either.

No comments:

Post a Comment