Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gotta Love Those Imagination Movers!



Besides eating vegetables, what's the toughest thing to get a three-year-old to do? Clean his room, of course! Unless you're watching Imagination Movers, on the Disney Channel. I had begged and pleaded with Tommy to clean the disaster area that was his room last night and this morning and I finally gave up, figuring it would probably get clean sometime before he went to kindergarten. We went out in the living room and were watching Mover Scott, Mover Dave, Mover Rich, and Mover Smitty. They had to clean the warehouse (maybe I watch this show a bit too much?) and came up with this cute little ditty. About 15 seconds into it, Tommy goes "Mommy, let's go clean my room now, just like the Imagination Movers!" And before I could say anything he was making a mad dash for his room.

I wanted to help the rest of the frustrated parents out there and since I couldn't find it on YouTube or anywhere else online, here's the audio clip. It's called "Clean My Room". Enjoy and I hope your toddler sprints to clean their room as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment