Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Randomness

Dean's parents got a Christmas jigsaw puzzle. And I'm addicted. Not that I'm neglecting my child or anything, but I may go over there today when no one's home and work on it. Definitely a Christmas tradition I want to continue.

Dean's coming home from North Carolina today. Yay! I've missed him terribly!! But I know they had a great time and got lots of work done.

Every morning for the past year and a half Tommy's eaten two waffles and a banana for breakfast. This morning was the first morning I let him have a little bit of syrup with it. I think now he's hooked. And now I've got to take cleaning him off after breakfast to a whole new level. I think I see syrup in his hair. I'll clean it out after I get a few more pieces in that jigsaw puzzle.

I got the new Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter and it's unbelievable. Totally worth the $4.99 I spent on it. I was wrapping some of Tommy's presents yesterday (just to help Santa, you know), and I loved it so much that I went around the house looking for more things to wrap. So if you get a potholder with stains on it, that's from me. And I realized that I desperately need to finish my Christmas shopping!!

I just finished the book "The Letters" last night for the Hoochee Book Club. I'm feeling a little reflective about it today. It didn't make me cry, but it was definitely sad. But good. And had a twist. Okay, enough about that, I'll post more on that on Monday.

My parents went to Nashville today and are spending the night at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. They saw it on the Travel Channel for most decorated hotels at Christmas time. Rumor has it they're paying a little extra to have an elf tuck them in. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment