Thursday, February 12, 2009

Going to the Dentist


I'm about to embark on completely uncharted territory in about 3 hours. I'm taking Tommy with me to my cleaning appointment at the dentist. We figured (and the dentist suggested this was the best way to go about it) that since he's 2 and a half now, he can start getting checkups once he's three. The dentist said the best way to go about it is to bring him with me before he turns 3 and let him watch and then volunteer for the dentist to count his teeth and "tickle them". He's already good about brushing his teeth, so in theory that sounds great. Problem is I'm a bit of a bleeder. Even with regular flossing. So I've made sure to floss good this time around and hopefully I won't look too gruesome before we offer for Tommy to sit in the big dentist chair.

This could be a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment