Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Finally Friday!

Well folks, it's been quite a week for us! I've had all my eye problems and whatnot, Dean's had a constant pain in his side that we're not quite sure what it is but he sees the doctor soon for it, Tommy's had diarrhea on and off (which is most likely teething), and the Well's One Night Stand Retreat is tonight in St. George Island. Good mercy!

With all the cold weather we've been having, Tommy's been a bit stir crazy. So we did our Valentine thing... actually we've been working on Valentines for the last three days and I've seen more glitter since then than I care to. Today our friends Anais, Dominic, and Noemie came to visit and hang out in the morning. Tommy still struggles with sharing (understatement of the year) and usually requires a few timeouts and various punishments. But we made it through today without too many tears, so that was a plus. And it was absolutely adorable when he grabbed Dominic's hand and they both began to sing "Ring Around the Rosie". Neither of them know all the words, so at some point after they felt they had gone around enough, they just fell down. It was really cute.

I went for my MRI today so I should get some answers in the next hour or so. If all goes according to plan... and I think it will... then I'll get a decent report from the doctor and leave for St. George with some of my small group girls around 5:30ish. If the report is bad (again, I don't think this will be the case), I'll just go straight to the hospital and we'll go from there. I don't expect it to be a great report (actually I'd be frustrated if it is because we still wouldn't know what's wrong), but I imagine whatever it is can wait until Monday.

So woo hoo for Friday! I have to go pack and get my griddle ready. I'm making breakfast for about 50 tomorrow morning with Sarah and Sally. I'm pumped!

1 comment:

  1. The breakfast you ladies made was wonderful! Thanks again for that. :)

    ReplyDelete