Wednesday, February 25, 2009

While I was Away...

As I sit here watching American Idol, criticizing with the best of them, Tommy is now finally asleep and my parents are on their way back to my brother's house only to get up in a few hours and head to the airport and go back to Fort Lauderdale. We had a great few days. My mom was a wonderful help, we got lots of quality time together, and we had a really good time today when my dad was able to come in town as well. Some highlights of the last few days include a Dorsi escape, a trip to Tom Brown park, pretending Tommy's bed is a boat, a successful shopping trip to Kohl's, lots of fun at Zoinks, and a handful of meals together.

Just to elaborate on the escape artist that is my dog, her leash snapped off while we were taking her and Tommy for a walk and she wound up finding a sweet old woman who was unloading groceries out of her car. She actually jumped in the lady's car and that's when I was able to get her and put her leash back on. Gotta love her.

I'll be blogging more regularly now, so I apologize for the lack of posts in the last few days. Apparently Matt Robinson is going through withdrawals. I do feel loved though!



No comments:

Post a Comment