Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Tommy's Valentine's day party at school. It was so cute. I spent the morning yesterday (because I procrastinated all week) filling out his valentines "To my friend, Love Tommy". I had high hopes of him putting a well-placed heart sticker on each one... he wound up just putting heart stickers all over himself.

When he came home yesterday, he had his homemade valentine holder chock full of fun little valentines. He told me about each one. They also had a party where they ate all kinds of food (translate: many varieties of chicken nuggets). One of the moms that was working that day excitedly told me what a good eater I have and that he was the last one at the table eating while everyone else got up and started playing. I'm not sure what to think of that.

Today we're mailing our valentines to Mima and Mima Pat (my mom and grandma). Tommy was a little disappointed that we didn't make a glittery heart for Papa, but I explained that we're only giving valentines to girls this year. I think he's ok with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment