Monday, February 16, 2009

Retail Therapy at it's Finest

So I'm still figuring out what's wrong with me. I had another appointment with a neurologist today and was given an MRI on my hip. "But you're having eye problems!" you say. I know. Seemingly unrelated. Oh well, I guess we'll see.

And I was put back on steroids. Apparently they make you gain weight at an unbelievable rate (like way more than pregnancy), so you can imagine how depressing it was to leave Ann Taylor Loft today. But I quickly discovered a form of retail therapy that is helpful even in such sticky situations... SHOES! Long live BOGO at Payless!

1 comment:

  1. How are steroids helping your eye? The pain? I'm so confused, but I'm sure this is frustrating for you. I hope they figure out what's going on soon!

    I just had a similar experience with retail therapy. I can't fit into any clothes right now - even maternity are fitting funny. But I found a fun pair of shoes on sale and bought them, even though they weren't an essential.=) Made me feel much bettter about coming home empty handed clothing wise.

    ReplyDelete