Monday, February 2, 2009

Can You See Me Now?

The Inserra family is being clobbered. In the past week, Dean and I both got prescriptions for sinus infections within 24 hours of each other and Dean has been having pain in his side that we're attempting to self diagnose and so far we've come up with gallstones or kidney stones. Not sure if either one is right but it's still no fun either way. Tommy's still having diarrhea twice a day and has a nasty case of diaper rash (aren't you thrilled that I told you that?!). And my sight is getting worse in my left eye. After a number of doctors appointments and a CT scan of my sinuses(which showed nothing), my doctor is confused and is going to send me to a neuro-ophthalmologist. Not quite sure what that is, but I guess he'll help. They want to do a scan of my brain and not just my sinuses so I'm curious to see what turns up there. In the meantime I'm rapidly losing sight in my left eye. This is just all so odd. But otherwise we're all hanging in there. I'm pumped about my small group tonight... I just love hanging out with all those girls! And church yesterday was good... weird for being at 11:00 instead of the usual 5:30, but still great. So I guess I really can't complain.

Well it's time to take Tommy to Target for some Valentine's Day supplies so I'll check in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment