Monday, September 28, 2009

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

I don't know what the deal is with me and frogs lately, but tonight while I was coming home from my small group, I noticed there was a tree frog inside my car on my dashboard. Just looking at me. I almost hit a tree. I tried to drive faster and nervously watched him hop back and forth on my dashboard. I prayed feverishly that this little guy wouldn't decide to jump into my lap because then surely I would get into a major accident. There was definitely eye contact the entire ride back (probably not safe to be driving while staring down a frog). When I pulled into the driveway, I quickly gathered my belongings and jumped out of the car as fast as possible. When I walked away, the frog was trying desperately to jump out through the windshield. Am I a bad person for not ushering it out through an open door? Now it will be there tomorrow. Oh well, it's Dean's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment