Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wonder Mop??


Hi. My name is Krissie and I'm a Libman Wonder Mop user. I had it for about a year before I realized you could change out mop head (I didn't mop much). So after getting it gunked up by cleaning behind the refrigerator, I decided to get a new mop head. I excitedly attached my new mop head and vowed in my heart to wash it in a hot water cycle with bleach a couple times a month. No germs here!

Well about 3 months after I got the new head, I decided to take it off and wash it. I pulled and pulled, twisted and turned, and nothing happened. So I just shrugged and continued to mop with it. I was beginning to thing maybe this Wonder Mop isn't all it's cracked up to be.

So today, I'm mopping... with my dirty mop head, mind you... and snap! The mop cracks in half. I'd like to think it's because I've been working out more. However, I suspect that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment