Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Morning Out

This week Tommy started Mother's Morning Out, which is a childcare co-op at a local church here in town. He goes two mornings a week and I pay a very small fee and agree to stay and work it twice every six weeks. Not a bad deal at all. So he's going Tuesdays and Thursdays. And that means I get to go to the gym. And go to Target. Or Kohls. Or Publix. Or the mall. Or just sit at home and stare. Do crosswords if I'd like.

Today I made my first dangerous yard tool purchase by buying a pair of hedgeclippers. And then I attacked the hedges in front of Tommy's window. They're not perfect but much better than they were. Yep. It was awesome.

And even more awesome is that Tommy just asked me for carrots as a snack. Yes, friends, it's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment