Monday, September 7, 2009

Torn

Yes, just like Natalie Imbruglia, I'm don't quite know what to do. As I type this I'm watching the FSU vs. Miami game and stuffing my face with Lite Butter popcorn (gotta watch the figure, you know). This should be a no-brainer. I graduated from Florida State, I've done the chop many a time, and been to lots of home and away games for the Seminoles.

But it's not that easy. Dean's a huge Miami fan and he gets really into it. There's a lot of sentimental value in the Canes for him, besides the fact that he just loves them, regardless. So that's my dilemma. If FSU wins, I'll be really happy, but not as happy as Dean would be if Miami won. But if Miami loses, Dean will be in a slight state of depression for a bit, which is considerably more upset than I would be if FSU loses. Tommy has chosen to root for the Canes. But he's asleep and doesn't even know there's a game on. I was raised a Canes fan and chose the Seminoles when I came here. But there's always been a soft spot in my heart for that silly looking stork... I mean ibis.

So I really don't know who I want to win. My mother-in-law will get on me for that last statement, but I want there to be peace and happiness in the Inserra house.

I guess I can just say, "Go Team"?

No comments:

Post a Comment