Sunday, January 25, 2009

What A Great Night!

Being a very involved member of a new church plant is such a cool experiene. Being the wife of the pastor of that church plant is even cooler. And tonight was an unreal night at The Well. I got to play in the band, which is always great. But as I was sitting there getting ready to start and just watching people pour into Godby auditorium, I was just amazed. We had about 75 people more than our previous largest crowd and there's no end in sight! Why God keeps choosing to bring people, I don't know, but it's been the most amazing thing to be a part of. All I know is that we are in a very good place right now and I can't wait to see what will happen next.

On a completely different note, I've decided that I'm going to officially really start potty training Tommy tomorrow. So that means that about 6:30 tomorrow morning (or whenever he decides to get up), the first thing we'll do is take the diaper off and replace it with his new Thomas the Tank Engine big boy pants. So he's psyched about it and knows that he needs to go potty in the big boy potty and not all over Thomas. We'll see how it goes. But I'm officially committing to it. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Give him lots of liquids today! Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete