Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


As I sit here watching Curious George, anxiously awaiting the start of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I figured I'd share some things that I'm especially thankful for today. And every day.

1. My salvation
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Tommy waking up only to come snuggle on the couch with me this morning
5. The huge smile I got when I opened my eyes and he was smiling at me saying "Happy Thanksgiving!" (or something like it)
6. Dunkin Donuts coffee on sale for $2.00 off per pound
7. Seeing the steam rise from my coffee when I walked outside this morning
8. My brother spending the night, possibly giving me an excuse to make sour cream pancakes for breakfast
9. Quietly planning my Black Friday shopping route
10. Having my 80-year-old grandmother pass on her coveted cranberry sauce recipe to me this morning

Obviously these are just 10 of the millions of things I could have written, but they just happened to cross my mind as I was sitting here. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I'll check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment