Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday, Monday

I'm back. I'm tired. Even though I went to bed at 9:30 last night. You know your child is sick when you sit up in the middle of the night because you hear a dog barking about 3 blocks away and you swear it's your kid's cough. Yes, that was me last night. But we're going to the doctor today so hopefully we'll be all better.

Vacation was great! Had so much fun with my family and got to see some old friends that I grew up with. It's weird because our parents have been friends forever and the kids (my age) have been friends forever and now we all have kids too. 3 generations of friends! Crazy!!

I had to miss The Well last night for the first time since our very first service (which happened to be the day of my grandmother's funeral). It was really weird being home, I'll watch the service later. Thankfully Sarah and Todd came over to bring us food and play Memory with us (which is a very intense game, might I add!).

So New Leaf. Haven't gotten to go yet, not sure when I will. But I'm making strides in that direction. I'm going to a health and nutrition seminar at Wildwood this Thursday at 6:45 given by Dr. Richard Dubois. Should be really great, let me know if you're interested!

And now I'm off to get Tommy a doctor's appointment with Dr. Walker (or Dapo Wato, as he calls him... ask me about Luke Skywalker sometime, that's a great story).

No comments:

Post a Comment